Image management – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
COPYING IMAGES (HMX-H104BP/HMX-H105BP/HMX-H1052BP/HMX-H106SP/HMX-H1062SP only)
• This function works only in Play mode. page 20
• You can copy images between the built-in memory and a memory card.
• Images are copied to the destination storage while leaving original images in the source
storage. (It copies from the currently-used storage to another. For example, if the built-in
memory is used, it copies to a memory card.)
• Make sure that the memory card has been inserted.
1. Touch the HD Movie (
HD) tab, or SD Movie (
SD) tab, Photo (
2. Touch the Menu (
) tab “Copy.”
3. Touch the desired option tab on the screen (“Select Files” or “All Files”).
• “Select Files”: Copy individual images.
Touch images you want to copy.
) indicator is displayed on the selected images.
Touching the thumbnail image toggles between the thumbnail image being selected
for copying (the (
) indicator appears on image) or not (the (
) indicator is removed
from image). Touch the OK (
• “All Files”: Copy all images.
To copy all images, simply touch “All Files.”
4. The message according to the selected option will appear. Touch “Yes.”
• After completion, selected images will be copied.
“Cancel” to cancel during image copying.
• It operates identically in the full image display.
• If free space available on the storage is insufﬁcient, copying may not be possible.
Delete unnecessary images. page 100
• When you copy a photo image which has Print Mark on it, the copied one will
lose the Print Mark.
• Be sure to connect AC power adaptor when using copy function.
Remaining capacity of
2 / 2
1 / 1
1 / 2