Using the menu items – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Self Timer (
When you use the self timer function, recording begins automatically in 10 seconds.
Disable the function.
Recording begins automatically in 10 seconds by pressing the Recording start/stop
or PHOTO button.
Self timer recording
1. Set “Self Timer” to “10 Sec.”
2. To record movie images, press the Recording start/stop button.
To take photo images, press the PHOTO button.
• Self timer starts counting down from 10 with a beep sound.
• At the last second of the countdown, recording starts automatically.
• If you want to cancel the self timer function before recording, press the Recording
start/stop or PHOTO button again.
• Using a tripod (not supplied) is recommended during self record.
• This function is disabled after being used one time.
This function is disabled after being used one time.
using the menu items
<When recording a movie image>