Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Connecting/Dubbing with other devices (Recorder, PC, Printer, etc)
You cannot dub correctly using the HDMI
• You cannot dub images using the HDMI cable.
You cannot dub correctly using the
Component/AV (Video, Audio L/R) cable.
• The Component/AV (Video, Audio L/R) cable is not connected properly.
Make sure that the Component/AV (Video, Audio L/R) cable is connected to the
proper jack, i.e. to the input jack of the device used for dubbing images from your
camcorder. page 52
• This HD camcorder provides the two-in-one component/AV cable that ﬁts
the purpose of the component and the AV cable. Therefore, when using the
component/AV cable, you must check the right method for the TV output by
setting the “Analogue TV Out” menu. page 89
Printouts cannot be made using a
• Your printer may not print images edited on a computer or recorded using other
device. This is not an error.
Connecting to a computer
The computer does not recognise your
• Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and camcorder, restart the computer,
then connect it again correctly.
Cannot play a movie ﬁle properly on a
• A video codec is needed to play the ﬁle recorded on your HD camcorder.
Install or run the built-in edit software (Intelli-studio). pages 109-111
• Make sure you insert the connector in the correct direction, and connect the USB
cable to the USB jack on your camcorder ﬁrmly.
• Disconnect the cable from the computer and camcorder, restart the computer.
Connect it again properly.
• To play back an HD video ﬁle, a computer with better speciﬁcation is required.
Check a computer with recommended speciﬁcation. page 106
Intelli-studio does not function properly.
• Exit the Intelli-studio application, and restart the Windows computer.
• The built-in software on your camcorder, Intelli-studio is not Macintosh compliant.
“PC Software” to “On” in the Settings menu. page 88
• According to your computer type, the Intelli-studio program may not automatically
run. In this case, open the desired CD-ROM drive that has the Intelli-studio
programme in My Computer and run iStudio.exe.