Preparation – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
[GMT 00:00] 01/JAN/2009 00:00
INITIAL SETTING: TIME ZONE, DATE AND TIME & OSD LANGUAGE
• To read the menus or messages in your desired language, set the OSD language.
• To store the date and time during recording, set the date/time.
Setting the time zone and date/time for the ﬁrst time
Set the date and time of your local area when turning on this camcorder for the ﬁrst time.
If you do not set date and time (time zone), the date and time (time zone) screen appears every time you turn on your
1. Open the LCD screen and then the HD camcorder is powered on automatically.
• When you turn on your HD camcorder for the ﬁrst time, the time zone screen
appears based on London, Lisbon (Greenwich Mean Time).
• You can also set the “Time Zone: Home” from the Settings (
) menu. page 83
2. Touch the left (
) tab to set your local time zone.
• Refer to the world time difference on page 83.
) tab when the time zone setting is ﬁnished.
3. Touch the up (
) tab to set current day, then touch the month ﬁeld.
4. Set values for month, year, hour, and minute as in setting the day.
5. Set the daylight saving time (
) by touching the daylight saving time (
) tab and
the up (
• Selecting the (
) forwards the time by 1 hour.
6. Touch the OK (
) tab when the date and time setting is completed.
• The message “Date/Time Set” appears, and the set date/time is applied.