Step 1 turn the projector on, Turn the projector on, Step 1 – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Turn the Projector On
Check the connection between the projector and the computer or AV
For instructions on connecting the power cord, refer to “Plugging the Projector
Press the POWER button.
The [POWER ON] indicator initially flashes green, after which it remains lit.
The countdown window is displayed for approximately 20 seconds, and then
the projection is started. Press the OK or EXIT button to make the countdown
Turn on the computer or AV equipment power.
• Network functions are not available for the first 40 seconds after startup.
• A window appears when the projector is turned on for the first time. You can select a
language to be used by the projector for displaying menus and messages in the
window. Select the desired language with the pointer buttons and press the OK button.
You can change the language from the menu at a later time. (
• If the language selection screen is out of focus, adjust the focus. (
Changing Operations When Projector is Turned On
You can change operations when the projector is turned on as follows.
• You can turn on the projector by connecting the power cord, without
pressing the POWER button. (
• You can change the countdown window. (
• You can skip the countdown window. (
When the Projector Is Left Idle
If no signal is received, the projector automatically turns off after a certain
period of inactivity (by default, 15 minutes). (