For safe use – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
For Safe Use
Pay attention to the following points when carrying or transporting the projector.
• This projector is a precision instrument. Do not knock it over or subject it to
impacts. Doing so may cause a malfunction.
• Do not reuse any packaging or shock-absorbent materials that were
supplied with the projector at the time of purchase for transporting or
shipping the projector. Protection of the projector cannot be guaranteed if
used packaging or shock-absorbent materials are reused. Fragments from
shock-absorbent material may also enter the interior of the projector which
could cause a malfunction.
• Disconnect the cables connected to the projector. Carrying the projector with
the cables attached may cause an accident.
• Retract the adjustable feet.
• Attach the lens cap to protect the lens. (WUX450/WX520)