Installing the nmpj application, System requirements – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Installing the NMPJ Application
To use the NMPJ function, you must install the NMPJ application.
Instructions in this manual are for installation in a Windows 7 environment.
Application system requirements are as follows.
Core 2 Duo P8600, 2.4 GHz or higher (32- or 64-bit)
1 GB or more
32 GB or more
1024x768 min. resolution
Windows XP Professional SP3
Windows Vista Business SP2
Windows 7(Home/Professional/Ultimate) SP1
* Windows XP and Vista compatibility is limited to 32-bit editions.
* Both 32- and 64-bit editions of Windows 7 are supported.
In TCP/IP network environments, projectors can be connected to
computers via the following LAN connections.
Wired LAN (1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX)
Cannot be installed on computers without a minimum resolution of
1024x768. Additionally, operation is not ensured if the resolution is
switched to less than 1024x768 after installation.
• Operation is not ensured in other operating systems or editions.
• Menus are in English in all cases, except in Japanese and Simplified
Chinese versions of the application.
• Operation is not ensured in operating systems other than English,
Japanese, or Simplified Chinese OSes.
• Operation is not ensured in Windows 8.
• Although the application also supports computer-projector
communication over a router, operation is only ensured over one
router hop. Additionally, to use Broadcast mode (
projectors in other subnets, the router must support IPv4 multicast
routing. Note that the router must be set up to route multicast
addresses used by the application.
• If you are using an Aero style in Windows, this message may be
displayed: “Do you want to change the color scheme to improve