Useful presentation functions, Temporarily blacking out an image, Freezing the picture – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Page 76: K button
Useful Presentation Functions
Out an Image
Press the BLANK button to black out
Press the BLANK button again to show
• You can set the screen state while blacking
out the image in the menu. (
• The lamp remains illuminated while the
image is blacked out.
Freezing the Picture
Press the FREEZE button to freeze the
moving image. The projector shows the
Press the FREEZE button again to
return to the original display.
• It is also cancelled when the input signal is
• You have finished the presentation.
• You want to divert attendees’
attention from the screen.
• You want to perform a computer
operation which is irrelevant to the
proceedings of the presentation.
• You want to stop a moving image.