Before installation, Precautions when carrying/shipping the projector, Precautions for installation – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Precautions When Carrying/Shipping the
Precautions for Installation
take the following precautions during installation.
Prepare the projector as described below before carrying it.
• Disconnect the cables connected to the projector. Carrying the
projector with the cables attached may cause an accident.
• Retract the adjustable feet.
• Do not reuse any packaging or shock-absorbent materials that
were supplied with the projector at the time of purchase for
transporting or shipping the projector.
Protection of the projector cannot be guaranteed if used
packaging or shock-absorbent materials are reused. Fragments
from shock-absorbent material may also enter the interior of the
projector which could cause a malfunction.
• Do not strike the projector or
subject it to impact. Doing so may
cause a malfunction.
• Do not install the projector so that it
is inclined or standing vertically. The
projector may tip over, causing a
• Do not block the air intake or
exhaust vents of the cooling fan. If
the intake or exhaust vent is
blocked, heat may accumulate inside the projector, causing a
Air intake vent