Preparing the remote control, Installing remote control batteries – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Preparing the Remote Control
■ Installing Remote Control Batteries
• If buttons on the remote control are inoperative when you attempt to operate the
projector, replace the batteries with new ones.
• Do not drop the remote control or subject it to impact.
• Do not spill any liquids on the remote control. Doing so could damage it.
Pay attention to the following points when handling the batteries.
Failing to do so could result in a fire or personal injury.
• Do not heat, short circuit or disassemble the batteries, or place
them in a fire.
• Do not attempt to recharge the batteries that are included with the
• Remove the batteries when they are flat or when the remote control
will not be used for a long period of time.
• When replacing the batteries, replace both at the same time. Also,
do not use two batteries of a different type at the same time.
• Insert the batteries with the + and - terminals in the correct
• If any liquid from inside the batteries leaks out and contacts your
skin, be sure to wash the liquid off thoroughly.
Slide the lid until you
hear a click to
securely close it.
Insert 2 new AAA
batteries in the
compartment with the
+ and – poles
Open the battery
Slide the lid while
pressing it down.