Precautions, Notes on use – Sony PEG-T415G User Manual
Notes on use
• Be sure not to scratch or damage your CLIÉ handheld’s screen or the
writing area. Always use the supplied stylus or a plastic-tipped
pointer to tap on the screen. Do not use a real pen, pencil, or other sharp
object on the screen.
• Do not expose your CLIÉ handheld to rain or moisture. Should water
enter the circuitry through the crevice around the front buttons, your
CLIÉ handheld may be damaged.
• Your CLIÉ handheld screen is made of glass. Do not drop or submit your
CLIÉ handheld to external shock. Do not carry your CLIÉ handheld in
your back pocket. If you sit down with your CLIÉ handheld in the back
pocket, the CLIÉ handheld may break.
• Avoid using or storing your CLIÉ handheld in locations subject to:
– extremely high temperature, such as inside a car left exposed to the
sun, or near a heater.
– direct sunlight
– high humidity
– excessive dust
• The rubber feet of the cradle may lose their adhesion as they become
dirty. If this occurs, wipe the feet with a moistened soft cloth to restore
Clean your CLIÉ handheld with a soft, dry cloth.