67 managing tasks and things to do (to do list) – Sony PEG-T415G User Manual
Using basic applications
Managing tasks and things to do (To Do List)
Changing the appearance of To Do List
The To Do Preferences dialog box enables you to change the appearance of
To Do List.
On the To Do List screen, tap Show.
The To Do Preferences dialog box appears.
Change the To Do Preferences settings.
You can choose any of the following settings:
• Show Completed Items: Displays your completed items in To Do
List. If you turn off this setting, your To Do items disappear from the
list when you complete (check) them.
• Show Only Due Items: Shows only the items that are currently due,
past due, or have no due date specified. When this setting is active,
items that are not yet due do not appear in the list until their due date.
• Record Completion Date: Replaces the due date with the actual date
when you complete (check) the item. If you do not assign a due date
to an item, the completion date still records when you complete the
• Show Due Dates: Displays the due dates associated with items in To
Do List and displays an exclamation mark next to items that remain
incomplete after the due date passes.
• Show Priorities: Shows the priority setting for each item.
• Show Categories: Shows the category for each item.