LG 84UB980V User Manual
Do not spray water on the product or scrub with an inflammable substance (thinner or
benzene). Fire or electric shock accident can occur.
Do not allow any impact, shock or any objects to fall into the unit, and do not drop
anything onto the screen.
You may be injured or the product can be damaged.
Never touch this product or antenna during a thunder or lighting storm.
You may be electrocuted.
Never touch the wall outlet when there is leakage of gas, open the windows and
It may cause a fire or a burn by a spark.
Do not disassemble, repair or modify the product at your own discretion.
Fire or electric shock accident can occur.
Contact the service centre for check, calibration or repair.
If any of the following occur, unplug the product immediately and contact your local
- The product has been impacted by shock
- The product has been damaged
- Foreign objects have entered the product
- The product produced smoke or a strange smell
This may result in fire or electric shock.
Unplug the TV from AC mains wall socket if you do not intend to use the TV for a long
period of time.
Accumulated dust can cause fire hazard and insulation deterioration can cause electric
Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with
liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
Do not install this product on a wall if it could be exposed to oil or oil mist.
This may damage the product and cause it to fall.