LG 84UB980V User Manual
- Maintain a distance of at least twice the screen diagonal length when watching 3D contents. If you feel
discomfort in viewing 3D contents, move further away from the TV.
- Usage/ Viewing 3D contents for children under the age of 6 are prohibited.
- Children under the age of 10 may overreact and become overly excited because their vision is in
development (for example: trying to touch the screen or trying to jump into it. Special monitoring and extra
attention is required for children watching 3D contents.
- Children have greater binocular disparity of 3D presentations than adults because the distance between
the eyes is shorter than one of adults. Therefore they will perceive more stereoscopic depth compared to
adults for the same 3D image.
- Teenagers under the age of 19 may react with sensitivity due to stimulation from light in 3D contents.
Advise them to refrain from watching 3D contens for a long time when they are tired.
- The elderly may perceive less 3D effect compared to the youth. Do not sit closer to the TV than the
cautions when using the 3d glasses
Make sure to use LG 3D glasses. Otherwise, you may not be able to view 3D videos properly.
Do not use 3D glasses instead of your normal glasses, sunglasses or protective goggles.
Using modified 3D glasses may cause eye strain or image distortion.
Do not keep your 3D glasses in extremely high or low temperatures. It will cause deformation.
The 3D glasses are fragile and are easily scratched. Always use a soft, clean piece of cloth when wiping the
lenses. Do not scratch the lenses of the 3D glasses with sharp objects or clean/wipe them with chemicals.